Saturday, May 11, 2013

naughty boy's day.



Assalam dear bloggers and readers.

peace, cheese, eeeeeeeeee


pasan x this picture at the right side of my blog.

hehehe

the naughty boy yg dimaksudkan ini

is my 2nd brother.

t'sgt lh naughty

stubborn

suke buat masalah

panas baran

tp cair dgn gugurlz include me

hihihi

dgn mk jek xcair.

hahaha

today was his birthday yg ke 19

12.05.1994

fortunately,

his birthday jatuh on the same month with my mom.

*my birthday last rupenyer di celebrate in my family...

its okay, da lahir da pon nk buat mcm mane.

hahaha

wish for you MAN

i love you bro

happy birthday

may Allah bless on you till Jannah

good luck in the future

no more naughty2

esok luse da boleh kawen !!! 

AND

the most important thing

JANGAN TINGGAL SOLAT

***

hadiah utk mk da beli.

hadiah utk kau, xyah beli la...

da besar kn ?!!!

beli sendiri. hahaha

Doa dari kakak mu ini telah dipos

Insyallah lambat laun smpai la tu...

done the dedication for you.

**I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND INFINITY**

smile always whatever happen dude.

be the best chef ever.

our love will never know the end

be the good son and 'sesoleh' son




No comments:

Post a Comment