Wednesday, June 20, 2012

PADANG BESAR, PERLIS

wonderful moment


suasana pdg besar like RANTAU PJG






kak AZI


SWEET PRENZZZZZZZZZ


coursemate


cute one


AWESOME


ladies day out


our memory so expensive


'to0'


buleh gewe doh dio !

gewe xdop palo !!


:D


METHITIA RICHARD LUBIAN


you're in my head always





H.S and D.N

wow...awesome


'roomate/coursemate/x-roomate'


PADANG BESAR


feel free to be free


dayang GEMOKSSSS


AUMMMM!!!




aurat3x!!


lemah iman gini







sun glasses 'pinjam'


hotzzzzzzzz GITU

yer dak?!!!!









PADANG BESAR
***
this is our last trip together with our beloved senior METHITIA & AZIELOTTA & PAULINE

thanks to our boss FYZULITUAKU

credit to our driver SITI ASMAT

and also to pengikut2 yg memeriahkan trip ni

H.S, IZZAT, ARREBELLA

***
nice story to story about it.

hard to forget.

with all the crazy thing (funny2 gitu).

eventhough you're not my senior course but the best moment to keep it as memory.

i'm as banking student proud have the bro and sis as my senior in IT course at UUM.

***
remember these:

my face

my teeth

my smile

my laugh

everything about me

never have intention to delete about me from your memory, i'll kill you.

***

methitia ... i love you so much

thanks for everything

thanks make my life in UUM be wonderful/colourful life

sometimes, you make my life terrible

...hahaha...

not more than word to describe my thanked to you

<3 <3  (heart) (heart)

last but not least

take care my dear

smile always

don't and never regret about anything

feel free for everything
______________________________
i nk dedicated satu song utk you

(search sndiri la)

BARNEY- iloveyou
___________________________
to all senior that related with METH 

good luck for the future

and the most important 

don't 4get to invite me on your wedding

insyallah, i'll come

FYZULITUAKU,AZIE,IZZAT,HS,DEDEK,NAZ 

(hehehe)
.................................................
utk SITI ASMAT and also my junior then my roomate

good luck to0 with your course

be like your senior

make everything easy (jgn nk nyesak2 kan kepala)

enjoy your course

insyallah

you'll success dear.

so0n, be the best senior to your junior also

okay.

andai tdk mnjadi roomate sayer lagi utk hadapan,

make yourself and the new roomate happy together. just like you with me okeyh !!!

don't forget ALLAH

ALLAH always in our side.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

to my lovely friends:

ARREBELLA

good luck and enjoy your life (never overlimit)

you'll success.

insyallah, selagi ak sihat

i'll pray for you.

ingat ALLAH dlm ape jua keadaanmu

insyallah tdk akn ALLAH lupe pd kite.

.............................................
from the bottom of my heart

I L.O.V.E. YOU all

*****************







No comments:

Post a Comment